Keeping Up with Artificial Intelligence - AI Literacy
Artificial Intelligence… it’s more than just a buzzword!
AI technology has quickly taken over many different industries and even plays a role in our everyday lives. However, it can be difficult to understand what artificial intelligence is and how to make the best use of this growing trend.
This presentation is for those who want to learn more about AI, discuss its presence in our lives, and learn techniques to be more aware of the technology that surrounds us.
- Navigate the umbrella of AI and the related technology applications
- Identify key terms and trends in AI
- Evaluate the potential impact of AI on the job market
- Build strategies to stay literate on AI
Note that this workshop will not discuss the mechanics of AI, but rather its implications on society.
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Duration: 1 hour
Room: Innovation Commons A
Building/Location: McLennan-Redpath Complex
Associated Branch: Humanities and Social Sciences Library
Campus: Downtown Campus
To register, sign up here.
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Humanities and Social Sciences Library
- Amanda Wheatley, Sandy Hervieux