Using AI-Powered Research Tools
Join us in-person in the McLennan-Redpath Library Building for a discussion on AI and research tools, and how you can use them in your work! From data mining to transcribing, textual analysis to search discovery, AI has already infiltrated the research environment. As this type of technology becomes more and more accessible, it is up to us, the researcher, to learn how we can develop healthy relationships with AI.
This presentation will dive into the current landscape of AI powered research tools. We will discuss the various available technologies and the future of research as we know it.
- Navigate the various technologies already in use
- Describe how AI can be used in the research process
- Develop strategies for working with AI
- Create a framework for future AI adoption
Note that this workshop will not discuss the mechanics of AI, but rather its implications on society.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
This session will take place on Tuesday, October 4th in the McLennan-Redpath Building, Innovation Commons Room A.
To register, visit here.
Related LibGuide: Artificial Intelligence by Amanda Wheatley
- Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- 10:30am - 12:30pm
- HSSL - Innovation Commons
- Humanities and Social Sciences Library
- Amanda Wheatley and Sandy Hervieux