Bias, Ethics, & Artificial Intelligence
Join us in-person in the McLennan-Redpath Library Building for a discussion on artificial intelligence and ethics. There has been a lot in the news over the past few years about biased AI algorithms and their impact on our lives. In this session we will explore the core issues surrouding AI ethics and how we can overcome these issues to broaden our understanding of technology.
Participants of this session will:
- Delve into case studies for biased AI
- Promote ethical solutions for AI development
- Evaluate the privacy concerns of AI in everyday use
- Navigate the current landscape of AI policies
Note that this workshop will not discuss the mechanics of AI, but rather its implications on society.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
This session will take place on September 29th from 12:00-1:30pm in the McLennan-Redpath Building, Innovation Commons Room A.
To register sign up here.
Related LibGuide: Artificial Intelligence by Amanda Wheatley
- Thursday, September 29, 2022
- 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Humanities and Social Sciences Library
- Amanda Wheatley and Sandy Hervieux